Thursday, October 6, 2011

Naruto #558 "Kabuto's Trump Card"


  The majority of this issue seemed to lean towards tying up the some of the lingering story lines, such as the White Zetsu impostors and the battles with the various deceased Kages.  The beginning of the issue, though reveals that Kabuto has some sort of "trump card" concerning the Kage Mu.  What is this trump card?  A summoning jutsu.  But what summoning?
  More character developments appear, though they can easily be missed.  Development #1: Naruto's clones are more powerful than anyone thought; this revelation comes when it's mentioned by Gaara that the Naruto on the battlefield is a clone.  Cool.  Development #2: sort of goes along with the 1st, Naruto's capable of transferring his "Nine-Tails" Chakra State.  Combined with his "Sage" State, Naruto has access to nearly limitless chakra.
  Overall, I give it a two out of five stars.  This issue primarily is used to tie up some of the mess being thrown around by events in Naruto's world.
  Now, a simple question has been bugging me for some time.  I've thought about it, but cannot figure out an answer.  If only the Nine-Tails Fox's Yang chakra is sealed within Naruto, how does Madara intend to resurrect the "Ten-Tailed" beast mentioned a while back?  The Yin chakra is sealed away within Minato's "Dead Demon Consuming Seal."  Another question, which springs from the simple one, why was the Yang chakra sealed in Naruto, and not the Yin chakra?  Is there some significance to it?  Did I forget something mentioned in a previous chapter  (not all too surprising considering the amount of issues)?
  Probably could come up with more questions, but I think I'll stop my brain for the meantime, especially since I'm sure the answers will be forthcoming in future issues.
  Oh yeah, one more: with clones taking the battlefield, where is Naruto and Bee going?  Did I miss something?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories